Sai Gon Railway offers 4,600 tickets with 50 percent discount
HCM City (VNA) – The Sai Gon Railway Transport Joint Stock Company is offering a total of 4,600 tickets at a discount of 50 percent between June 22 and July 8 to attract summer vacationers.
Do Quang Van, director of the company’s branch in HCM City, said the discount is available on trains SE3/SE4, SE7/SE8, SE21/SE22, SQN1/SQN2, SNT1/SNT2, and SPT1/SPT2, which go from HCM City respectively to Hanoi, Da Nang, Quy Nhon, Nha Trang and Phan Thiet.
But to avail the discount, passengers have to buy their tickets at least three days before departure.
The company will begin selling them on June 19.
Passengers can buy tickets at the city railway station, ticket offices elsewhere and other official outlets.
The websites they are available on are www.dsvn.vn, vetau.com.vn and giare.vetau.vn.
Earlier, the company launched promotions from July 1 to August 16 on trains going from HCM City to Hanoi and Da Nang (SE3/SE4, SE7/SE8 and SE21/SE22).
Passengers booking tickets 20 days before departure date can get discounts of 20-40 percent.
The discounts are not available for tickets in four-bed sleeper cabins on SE3./.VNA
- Thousands of firms resume operation after Covid-19
- US backs a strong, independent Vietnam: Pompeo
- SeABank honoured to receive the Vietnam Digital Transformation Award, among ‘Top 30 Best Tech Companies in Asia 2020’
- VN reaches trade surplus record of $18.72 billion in the first 10 months of 2020
- Viber to roll out chatbot payments feature