Reference exchange rate 3 VND on July 9
Hanoi (VNA) – The State Bank of Vietnam set the daily reference exchange rate at 23,221 VND per USD on July 9, up 3 VND from the previous day.
With the current trading band of +/-3 percent, the ceiling rate applied to commercial banks during the day is 23,918 VND/USD and the floor rate, 22,524 VND/USD.
The opening hour rates at commercial banks saw slight fluctuations.
At 8:25 am, Vietcombank listed the buying rate at 23,080 VND/USD and the selling rate at 23,290 VND/USD, both up 10 VND from the same period on July 8.
BIDV also added 5 VND to its respective rates at 23,105 VND/USD and 23,285 VND/USD.
Meanwhile, Techcombank listed the buying rate at 23,081 VND/USD and the selling rate at 23,310 VND/USD, unchanged from the previous day./.VNA
- Dong Nai Customs: budget collection faces challenges
- Turning around in the “season” of Covid-19 pandemic: Banks promote cheap capital sources
- Phone snatcher sentenced to four years in jail for for robbing a foreign tourist
- Respect-paying ceremony held in US for former Party leader
- Memorial service for former Party leader Le Kha Phieu
Deputy PM urges acceleration of progress for Power Development Plan VIII
Rice prices in Mekong Delta on the increase
Vietnamese make 30 million online purchases daily during pandemic: Visa
Vinamilk to invest another $41 mln in Laos subsidiary
COVID-19 prolongs the recession of the maritime industry, Vinalines is expected to profit more than 1,200 billion by 2025