Vietnam draws US$6 billion in FDI to industrial and economic zones in H1
Ministry ensures supply of essential goods
While chairing an urgent online meeting with 63 provinces and cities on strengthening the prevention of the Covid-19 epidemic in industrial and commercial establishments yesterday, Minister of Industry and Trade Nguyen Hong Dien ensured the supply of essential products under any circumstances in the coming time.
Furthermore, he outlined some orientations for the industry development in the next time.
By Van Phuc - Translated by Anh Quan
- Covid-19, Influenza, H.I.V, hepatitis C can be treated with a simple pill, and the U.S. is betting on It
- Yarmolenko inspires Ukraine to 2-1 win over North Macedonia
- Ho Chi Minh City told to apply smallest-possible-scale restrictions
- WHO pledges to work for early COVID-19 vaccine delivery to Vietnam
- Vietnam reports highest-ever 24-hour surge in Covid-19 cases
Hotels see dark days as pandemic rages on
Vietnam experiences strong growth in the export of fruits to China
How Japanese investors can own leading brands in Vietnam through M&A
Seminar discusses Vietnam-Venezuela B2B trade
Vietnam applied a temporary anti-dumping tax of 33.88% sugar products imported from Thailand.
2021 Hainan Free Trade Port (Sanya) New Zealand special investment promotion meeting held in Shanghai
APOL Singapore Provides high-quality Ergonomically Designed Chairs in Singapore
C3 AI and NCS Form Strategic Partnership to Deliver Enterprise AI Applications Across Asia-Pacific
AXA AFFIN offers COVID-19 Complimentary Support Fund to assist its customers and to spur vaccination
Librestream Brings its Onsight Augmented Reality Solution to Japan and Establishes Localized Sales and Support Operations