Vietnam’s Vingroup says produces first 5G smartphones under Vsmart brand
HANOI — Vietnam’s VinSmart, a unit of Vingroup, has produced its first 5G smartphones in cooperation with the U.S.’s Qualcomm, Vingroup said on Monday.
The model, Vsmart Aris 5G, is equipped with a Snapdragon 765G 5G module platform and a quantum security chip, the company said in a statement, adding that it also has a Super AMOLED 6.39” display, 8GB RAM and a 4,000 mAh battery.
The company didn’t say when it planned to market the model, or how many units it intended to produce.
- FOUNDATION FOR ANGELMAN SYNDROME THERAPEUTICS (FAST) ANNOUNCES $5 MILLION GIFT TO ADVANCE CLINICAL TRIALS IN RARE NEURODEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS
- Epiprotect reduces the cost for treatment of hard to heal leg ulcers with 83%
- Pit Pat Makes Online Running a Reality - Running Races via Apps Has Become a Daily Routine for Some Runners
- Cure Brain Cancer Foundation Rings Nasdaq Opening Bell, Announces U.S. Expansion
- Build a school and catch truant students in this new pixel School-sim