Vietjet among ‘Best Companies to Work for in Asia’
Budget carrier Vietjet was honored with the ‘Best Companies to Work for in Asia’ award this week.
Asia’s leading human resource magazine HR Asia Magazine organized a ceremony to celebrate the Top 50 ‘Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2020’ in Ho Chi Minh City on Wednesday.
HR Asia presents the most prestigious awards in human resources at the regional level each year.
The awards honor leading enterprises offering attractive welfare, an ideal work environment, and regular training and development programs.
This is the second time Vietjet has received the award.
The airline was praised for its unrelenting commitments and efforts in investing in human resources and improving the well-being and engagement of employees.
“We are delighted to receive this ‘HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2020’ award,” Vietjet managing director Luu Duc Khanh said.
“During this time, Vietjet has always been proud of our experienced leaders, high-quality, professional and enthusiastic human resources, fair work environment, good policies, equal and unlimited promotion opportunities for all employees.
“They are the key to Vietjet’s success today and the solid foundation for the company’s strong and sustainable development in the future.”
In the complex context of the COVID-19 pandemic, Vietjet has been one of a few airlines to maintain a stable workforce and take advantage of social distancing time to organize training and development programs to improve technical skills for employees.
- Agriculture must change to keep up with the world trend
- ABI Research's Latest Competitive Ranking Identifies HPE, NTT, Atos, and Capgemini Engineering as System Integrator Leaders for Enterprise 5G
- Vietnam’s Khanh Hoa to receive tourists from Kazakhstan in October
- Vietnam's branded residences gain international buyers
- Centrica Extends its Relationship with Cognizant to Manage its Application and IT Infrastructure Landscape