C.T Group receives ‘Best Companies to Work For in Asia’ award
C.T Group was honored as one of the best companies to work for in Asia at the 2020 HR Asia Awards ceremony held in downtown Ho Chi Minh City on July 1.
The ceremony was organized to present theHR Asia Best Companies to Work For in Asia awards.
Each workplace was judged on several criteria including the work environment, personnel-related policies, training programs, benefits offered, and activities that bring about commitment and satisfaction among the staff.
The awards ceremony is held annually by HR Asia Magazine, an Asian publication for human resource professionals, aimed at surveying and honoring enterprises with the best places to work.
Addressing the awards ceremony, Tran Van Thai, C.T Group’s human resource and community director, said that the group has been sticking to its goal of creating a dream workplace where staff can enjoy scores of benefits, as human resources are considered as the firm’s success and most valuable asset.
The group also made it to a list of the Top 10 Employers of Choice by CareerBuilder Vietnam, in addition to receiving multiple awards for its work environment and recruitment activities.
- Winning sea shrimp, people earn millions every day
- Invitation to media and analyst briefing for Ericsson Q3 2022 report
- Traveloka & Tourism Malaysia collaborate to showcase Malaysia as preferred holiday destination
- BIM Group prioritizes high-tech farming
- Shipsy Launches Plug-and-Play Unified Container Tracking Platform for Shipment Visibility Across Carriers