Reference exchange rate up 5 VND from previous day
Hanoi (VNA) – The State Bank of Vietnam set the daily reference exchange rate at 23,230 VND per USD on July 3, up 5 VND from the previous day.
With the current trading band of +/-3 percent, the ceiling rate applied to commercial banks during the day is 23,926 VND/USD and the floor rate, 22,533 VND/USD.
The opening hour rates at commercial banks stayed stable.
At 8:25 am, Vietcombank listed the buying rate at 23,080 VND/USD and the selling rate at 23,290 VND/USD, unchanged from July 2.
BIDV also maintained its respective rates at 23,110 VND/USD and 23,290 VND/USD.
Meanwhile, Techcombank listed the buying rate at 23,093 VND/USD and the selling rate at 23,293 VND/USD, both down 1 VND./.VNA
- Phone snatcher sentenced to four years in jail for for robbing a foreign tourist
- Respect-paying ceremony held in US for former Party leader
- Memorial service for former Party leader Le Kha Phieu
- Vietnamese scientists join in race to develop vaccine for SARS-CoV-2
- Deputy PM urges acceleration of progress for Power Development Plan VIII
Deputy PM urges acceleration of progress for Power Development Plan VIII
Rice prices in Mekong Delta on the increase
Vietnamese make 30 million online purchases daily during pandemic: Visa
Vinamilk to invest another $41 mln in Laos subsidiary
COVID-19 prolongs the recession of the maritime industry, Vinalines is expected to profit more than 1,200 billion by 2025