Vietnam-based bank named among best companies to work for in Asia
NDO – The Korean-invested Shinhan Bank Vietnam has been honoured as one of the best working environments in Asia for the second consecutive occasion by HR Asia Magazine, a highly respected publication on human resources on the continent.
The lender was granted the 2020 “HR Asia Best Companies To Work For In Asia” award, after receiving the reputable award last year.
The award is hosted by HR Asia in cooperation with their HR partners across many Asian countries and is aimed at honouring leading companies that embrace both growth sustainability and make the effort to create a favourable working environment.
To select the award winners, HR Asia conducts in-depth surveys with employees working at each company to evaluate elements of corporate culture, employee engagement and teamwork.
Shin Dong Min, CEO of Shinhan Bank Vietnam, said that getting the award for the second consecutive year is convincing proof of the bank’s efforts to build itself up as one of the best workplaces in Vietnam and in Asia, thus helping realise its mission of developing a high quality workforce in the future.
Over the past 27 years, since its entrance to Vietnam in 1993, Shinhan Bank has developed a broad network covering multiple cities and provinces across the country, serving millions of corporate and consumer clients with various banking products and solutions, modern e-banking service and a wide network of branches and ATMs. In 2020, the lender was granted the “Best foreign retail bank Vietnam 2020” award by the International Business Magazine.
- FOUNDATION FOR ANGELMAN SYNDROME THERAPEUTICS (FAST) ANNOUNCES $5 MILLION GIFT TO ADVANCE CLINICAL TRIALS IN RARE NEURODEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS
- Epiprotect reduces the cost for treatment of hard to heal leg ulcers with 83%
- Pit Pat Makes Online Running a Reality - Running Races via Apps Has Become a Daily Routine for Some Runners
- Cure Brain Cancer Foundation Rings Nasdaq Opening Bell, Announces U.S. Expansion
- Build a school and catch truant students in this new pixel School-sim