Vietnam car imports down 11% in November
Fall in January imports of completely-built-up motor cars
The number of completely-built-up (CBU) motor cars imported to Vietnam in January fell 34.3 percent against December to 8,343 units worth US$213 million, the General Department of Vietnam Customs has reported.
Illustrative image (Photo: VNA)The fully-assembled vehicles mainly came from Thailand (4,341 units), China (1,463 units), and Indonesia (1,437), which accounted for 87 percent of the total. In January, 5,203 nine-seat or less CBU units worth nearly US$102 million were imported, accounting for 62.4 percent and down 27.4 percent month-on-month. Meanwhile, automobile spare parts and accessories worth US$385 million were imported, compared to $527 million in December; a fall of 27 percent. According to the General Department of Vietnam Customs, 98 percent of total value came from the Republic of Korea ($114 million ), China ($73.3 million), Thailand ($59.4 million ), Japan ($58 million ), India ($23.3 million ), and Indonesia ($15 million).
- Like the Moon in a Night Sky 2021 film project showcases shorts, animations, and documentaries
- The craft of smashing gold thinner than 300 years old paper in Hanoi is recognized as a National Heritage
- Strangely, the “poisoned” porridge was only eaten at night, the bitter taste in Ha Giang
- Thailand s top coffee chain to expand in Vietnam
- Vietnam successfully handles APT attacks
ECOVACS ROBOTICS Introduces 9-in-1 DEEBOT T9 In Indonesia - Our Best DEEBOT Just Got Better!
ECOVACS ROBOTICS Appoints Popular Korean Actor Hyun Bin as Brand Ambassador, Adding Excitement To Singapore Market
Infor Promotes Becky Xie to Lead Greater China and Korea Region
Kenanga Group Wins 7 Awards at The Bursa Excellence Event
Ultimaker Transformation Summit: How to remain flexible and productive as a business in a volatile world