Bac Giang develops standards for lychee
Besides organising technical transfer training and introducing VietGap and GlobalGap standards, the local government has also supported lychee growers to identify new markets and conducted several promotional programs.
Nam Duong commune has more than 700ha of orchards, with “thieu” lychee accounting for 400ha. To apply science in production, the local government worked closely with experts and relevant bodies to develop production models in accordance with VietGap standards.
The area of lychee being grown under VietGap standards is still modest, however. To create the conditions for the fruit to be exported to demanding markets, Luc Ngan district has urged orchard owners to improve their quality standards to obtain VietGap certification./.VNA
- Elephant rampages continue in Dong Nai and Binh Phuoc
- Sabeco rises for eight sessions, blue chips drag down the VN-Index
- Aquatic exports to EU to enjoy zero tax once EVFTA takes effect
- Aquatic exports to the EU to enjoy zero tax once EVFTA takes effect
- Vietnamese enterprises seek to export consumer goods to China
Thanh Hoa appoints an investor of an urban area project of VND 1,158 billion
Land-use rights for overseas Vietnamese citizens
Overcoming two big rivals, FLC won the 2,500 billion dong project in Soc Trang
Demand for renting and selling private houses in Hanoi increases after the COVID-19 epidemic
Real Estate in Can Gio District, HCMC: Listening slightly, making prices