Vietnam exports over 1,145 animal drugs
Hanoi (VNA) – More than 1,145 made-in-Vietnam animal drugs are being shipped to 40 countries and territories, bringing in revenue of over 22 million USD on an annual basis.
According to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Vietnam has 75 facilities producing veterinary drugs, all of which reach good manufacturing practice (GMP) standards.
There are 12,501 products made domestically or imported. Of these, 1,592 are for the fisheries sector, serving more than 80 percent of aquatic farms.
Vietnam has for the first time successfully produced a vaccine for type O foot-and-mouth disease to guard the health of about 20,000 heads of livestock a year. The vaccine has helped cut the spending of billions of VND on imported vaccines annually./. VNA
- Vietnam reopens int’l air services to some Asian countries from mid-July
- ICHAM helps Vietnamese consumers identify genuine Italian products
- Diphtheria outbreak: Two more cases detected, 1,200 in quarantine
- Hanoi’s first metro eligible for commercial operation in late 2020
- British Covid-19 patient returns home after miraculous recovery in Vietnam
Bac Kan agricultural products promoted in Hanoi
Mobile World secures its leading position in Top 50 again
PetroVietnam to invest in renewables amid shrinking crude oil production
Thailand’s BG Container Glass plans $32mln to buy Vietnam solar farms
Da Nang’s 1H economy contracts 3.61 percent, first time in two decades