Digiworld to distribute Apple products in Vietnam
HCM City (VNA) – Digiworld Corporation will start selling Apple products from the end of this month, confirmed Doan Hong Viet, the company’s chairman and general director.
It is expected that 50,000 Apple products will be distributed to Vietnamese consumers from now to the year-end, he said.
“Apple products, especially iPhone and Macbook, are very popular in Vietnam. Vietnamese have a great need for buying Apple products at good prices and genuine warranty.”
According to the GfK report, in the first four months of this year Apple had the third largest market share in Vietnam and second in terms of value.
Digiworld said it wants to directly distribute all Apple product lines comprising iPhone, iPad, MacBook, Beats, Watch, Apple TV and accessories like Airpod, Earpod, keyboard, mouse, and cover.
Established in 1997, the company has been the leading market expansion services provider in Vietnam.
It has also been an authorised distributor for more than 30 global technology brands and has a distribution network of 16,000 points of sale.
It listed on the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange in 2015./.VNA
- Hyundai Mobis targets the future mobility market with its integrated 5G V2X solution
- Eurocham Vietnam will host a green economy forum and exhibition in November in HCMC
- Viettel's Financial Ecosystem Named Winner of 2022 Excellence Awards
- HanAll's Second FcRn Inhibitor HL161ANS to be Added to the Development Program of its Licensed Partner
- Here are the world’s weirdest food and drink that you only see in Vietnam
Eurocham Vietnam will host a green economy forum and exhibition in November in HCMC
Solid macroeconomic fundamentals shield Vietnam from external shocks: IMF
Crypto Whale Cobie Donates A YouTuber Being Sued By BitBoy $100,000
Rising public investment to lift various stocks
Current monetary policy quite suitable