Digiworld to distribute Apple products in Vietnam
HCM City (VNA) – Digiworld Corporation will start selling Apple products from the end of this month, confirmed Doan Hong Viet, the company’s chairman and general director.
It is expected that 50,000 Apple products will be distributed to Vietnamese consumers from now to the year-end, he said.
“Apple products, especially iPhone and Macbook, are very popular in Vietnam. Vietnamese have a great need for buying Apple products at good prices and genuine warranty.”
According to the GfK report, in the first four months of this year Apple had the third largest market share in Vietnam and second in terms of value.
Digiworld said it wants to directly distribute all Apple product lines comprising iPhone, iPad, MacBook, Beats, Watch, Apple TV and accessories like Airpod, Earpod, keyboard, mouse, and cover.
Established in 1997, the company has been the leading market expansion services provider in Vietnam.
It has also been an authorised distributor for more than 30 global technology brands and has a distribution network of 16,000 points of sale.
It listed on the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange in 2015./.VNA
- COVID-19: the country detects three new imported cases
- September 28 session: Foreign investors net sold for the 3rd consecutive session
- Dong Nai approved the planning of 1,128 adjacent land plots for the resettlement project
- Comment on derivative stocks on September 29: Be cautious at the resistance zone at 870-875 points
- Vietnam sets 17 goals for 2030