Reference exchange rate remains unchanged on Nov. 12
Hanoi (VNA) – The State Bank of Vietnam set the daily reference exchange rate at 23,187 VND per USD on November 12, unchanged from the previous day.
With the current trading band of /-3 percent, the ceiling rate applied to commercial banks during the day is 23,882 VND/USD and the floor rate, 22,491 VND/USD.
The opening hour rates at most commercial banks stayed stable.
At 8:30 am, Vietcombank listed the buying rate at 23,060 VND/USD and the selling rate at 23,270 VND/USD, both unchanged from November 11.
BIDV also kept both rates unchanged at 23,090 VND/USD (buying) and 23,270 VND/USD (selling).
Techcombank cut 2 VND to both rates, listing the buying rate at 23,067 VND/USD and the selling rate at 23,267 VND/USD./.VNA
- Vietnam COVID 19 Updates April 18 Nó new cases to report in the morning
- Seventh Japan-Vietnam Festival opens in HCM City
- Can Tho man got fame for making horse like bike with only 4 3 dollars
- Deadly flash flood occurs in Lao Cai Province
- Vietnam applauds positive adjustment in US Treasury Department’s report
M1 Spearheads the ‘Be’ Campaign, Redefining the New Normal in Singapore with Fibre Broadband Plans & WFH Solutions
Stay Fit, Stay Active 24/7 in Quarantine @ Dorsett Wanchai
CPA Australia: Mainland Chinese small businesses show strong confidence in growth
Forum Draws Star Chefs from East and West, Gastronomic Moguls for Culinary Exchange
International Science Leaders Launch a Global Pledge To Trust Science