Hanoi (VNA) - 16 companies with results in technology innovation and commercialization were honored during Technology Connectivity Week and innovation 2020 which opened on Saturday October 31 in Hanoi.
This event, organized by the Ministry of Science and Technology and the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, brings together more than 200 stands of national and foreign companies established in Vietnam.
It aims to introduce and transfer technologies, promote the development of the science and technology market and expand cooperation between research institutes, universities, companies , to apply science and technology in the service of production, business and socio-economic development.
In his speech at the opening ceremony, Deputy Minister of Science and Technology, Tran Van Tung, pointed out that in recent times, the Party and the State have put in place many policies to create an environment favorable legal and support enterprises in production and business processes; create favorable conditions for technology transfer in companies, start-up activities and investments in innovation.
A series of activities are planned for this week, which will last until November 2. -VNA
- Vietnam, South Korea upgrade ties to comprehensive strategic partnership
- Market extends rallies, VN-Index inches close to 1,100 points
- American investors eyeing Vietnam's logistics sector
- Cetaphil expands facial cleanser portfolio, unveils new ultra-fine soothing foam cleanser
- Yen Bai airport feasible for civil aviation development