HCMC has potential to attract high-quality EU investments: EU ambassador
The Saigon Times
HCMC – The Ministry of information Technology and Communications has licensed local telecom carriers Viettel and MobiFone to launch the commercial pilot of the fifth-generation (5G) network.
The commercial pilot is aimed at helping telecom carriers assess their technology and the market before officially providing 5G services,
Viettel was permitted to conduct the pilot in Hanoi City with the pilot scale not exceeding 140 sites, while MobiFone will launch the 5G commercial pilot in HCMC with no more than 50 sites in the city.
Their licenses will be valid until June 30 next year.
If Viettel and MobiFone want to increase the scale of the pilot, they must ask for approval from the Ministry of Information Technology and Communications. They must also comply with regulations on the management of telecom quality, ensure network and information security and return the pilot licenses to the ministry when they are no longer valid or whenever required.
- Vietnamese businesses among most optimistic globally amidst COVID-19: HSBC
- 101 Vietnam Airlines staff quarantined in HCMC camp
- O Long tea hills in Sa Pa closed down over new community transmissions of Covid-19
- Vietnam government urged to be selective in upcoming stimulus package
- Entrepreneur Pham Duc Thuyen: The Journey of Building an Everlasting Brand
Vietnam government urged to be selective in upcoming stimulus package
Cooperation 4 sides to enhance the position of Vietnamese goods
Vietnamese NA, EP discuss EVFTA implementation
SCIC reduced the selling price of the whole lot of 44.2 million Vocarimex shares
SSI: Vietjet may book an extraordinary revenue of VND 2,000 billion in the fourth quarter