Nigerian importers interested in Vietnamese fashion products
NDO – Nearly 130 Nigerian importers have registered to participate in transactions with Vietnamese fashion product exporters on October 22-23 during the Vietnam – Nigeria B2B Networking Webinar on Fashion Products 2020.
According to the Director of the Trade Promotion Agency under the Ministry of Industry and Trade Vu Ba Phu, industries in the fashion sector, including textiles, footwear, and handbags have grown rapidly over the years and play an increasingly important role in the national economy.
Vietnam has made it onto the list of the three biggest textile exporters and producers in the world (only behind China and India), while in the footwear industry it is also among the world’s top exporting countries.
During the webinar, Vietnamese enterprises introduced to their Nigerian partners a wide range of high-quality fashion products, including: shoes, backpacks, handbags, belts, hats, umbrellas, clothing, gloves, masks and fashion accessories, among others.
Many Nigerian businesses expressed a deep interest in Vietnamese products and exchanged details about materials, designs and procedures for ordering and delivering products.
- The one who brought Mo areca to the world
- Hundred-year-old rhododendron forest on the top of Truong Son
- Vietstar and Tricor Axcelasia Group signed MoU
- What does the beach resort appearing in Binh Thuan have that anyone who comes to travel must admire and praise?
- Discover Binh Lieu – “Small Sapa” with a series of stunningly beautiful wild places in the heart of Quang Ninh