Bình Dương IPs attracts more than $840 million of FDI in nine months
Over US$840 million poured into industrial parks in Binh Duong Province
an industrial park in Binh Duong Province (Photo: SGGP)
The amount accounting for 40 percent compared to the same period last year makes up 67.9 percent of the province’s total foreign direct investment . 75 projects have received investment registration certificates while 56 projects received more investment and 157 projects registered to raise capital and buy shares.
For instance, H9BC Investment Company located in Thu Dau Mot Town raised its registered capital to $78 million; Singaporean Sung Shin Tech Limited Company in Tan Dong Hiep B Industrial Park raised its registered capital to $30 million.
The People’s Committee in Binh Duong Province has just issued guidance on receiving foreign experts for short time to meet companies’ human resource demand.
By Xuan Trung – Translated by Dan Thuy
- Ma Fenghui visited the "Pursuing Dreams with a Pure Heart ---- Han Yuchen Oil on Canvas Collection"
- Quang Ninh boasts advantages for foreign investment attraction
- Southern provinces strive to reach targets
- Manufacturing and processing sector key to Quang Ninh's modernisation
- uin Art Travel Shoes Unveils Its Design Philosophy -"CALSEN"