Resort real estate slowing down due to seasonal effect
Condotel sales plummet
Absorption rate was as low as 10-15 percent in the provinces of Ba Ria-Vung Tau and Quang Nam, while Phu Quoc and Khanh Hoa recorded 2 percent, according to a report by real estate consultancy DKRA Vietnam.
Several other central and southern localities posted zero sales in the third quarter, it said.
Ninh Thuan, however, managed to buck the trend with a 100 percent absorption rate.
Supply was also scarce, with just one new 71-unit project entering the market.
Industry insiders say the condotel market took a serious hit after the
fallout of major condotel project Cocobay Da Nang
last year exposed legal loopholes in this property type that could lose investors their money.
- True stories of Overseas Filipinos shine in global spotlight, in time for PH Independence Day
- HCMC real estate market shows signs of improvement: experts
- Hanoi Agriculture Fair 2023 promotes over 1,000 OCOP products
- Government urges nationwide power savings
- NaaS Technology Inc. Announces Director Change