VN reports two new imported cases of COVID-19
Patient 1,125 is a 30-year old Indian expert who flew to Ho Chi Minh City on October 6 and tested negative for the virus the following day.
On October 16, the Indian man experienced cough and had his sample collected by the Ho Chi Minh City Hospital for Tropical Diseases.
The testing outcomes released Saturday showed that he is positive for the virus.
Patient 1,226 is a 37-year old man from Quynh Hoi Commune, Quynh Phu District of Thai Binh Province.
He landed in Cam Ranh airport in the central province of Khanh Hoa on October 15 on flight VJ2735 from Myanmar.
The local Center for Disease Control collected his sample for COVID-19 testing the following day and he was confirmed positive for the virus on Saturday.
The National Steering Committee, led by Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam, also said 1,031 COVID-19 patients have recovered and exited hospitals.
So far, Viet Nam reported 35 COVID-19 deaths, including 31 in central city of Da Nang, three in Quang Nam, and one in Quang Tri./.
By: Thuy Dung/Online Newspaper of the Government - Viet Nam Government Portal
- 14 million USD worth of investment pledged in Techfest 2020
- Sour sausages have Hai Phong locals puckering in delight
- Sun-kissed persimmons fruit of their labor for Da Lat farmers
- Tyson fights to draw with Jones Jr. in exhibition
- Finance last week: Ministry of Construction collected nearly 4,000 billion VND from divestment, GVR wants to sell all SIP shares