43mn USD solar power plant inaugurated in Ninh Thuan
Ninh Thuan (VNA) – The 45-MW Phuoc Ninh solar power plant was officially inaugurated in Thuan Nam district in south-central Ninh Thuan province on June 22.
Covering an area of 65.2ha, it was invested by the Ninh Thuan Energy Industry, a subsidiary of the T&T Group, at a cost of more than 1 trillion VND (43 million USD).
Construction began in March and was completed 15 days ahead of schedule despite the impact of COVID-19, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Ninh Thuan Energy Industry Pham Cong Doan said.
The plant was connected to the national grid on June 10 and will generate an estimated 75 million kWh per year.
Vice Chairman of the Ninh Thuan Provincial People’s Committee Pham Van Hau said the inauguration of the plant marks a significant milestone for the province, as it will contribute to local social-economic development and help ensure national energy security.
The T&T Group is carrying out a number of other projects in clean energy, including a 6-billion-USD LNG project in southern Ba Ria-Vung Tau province, another worth 4.4 billion USD in central Quang Tri province, and a waste-to-energy plant in Hanoi./.VNA
- New King of TV Rewards Indonesia Market with 12.12 Super Deals
- Vietnam’s President arrives in S.Korea for state visit
- Brigii Launches a High-speed Vacuum H5 in Time for the Best Christmas Gift
- Bad debt skyrockets at banks
- Qilu Pharmaceutical Releases Latest Results of QL1604 plus Chemotherapy as First-Line Treatment for Patients with Advanced Cervical Cancer in the Phase II Study at ESMO Asia Congress 2022