Vietnam Airlines puts up for sale over 2 million tickets for Tet
Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnam Airlines Group, including Vietnam Airlines, Pacific Airlines and VASCO, will offer more than 2 million tickets on all domestic flights during the 2021 lunar New Year (Tet) holiday to meet increasing travel demand.
Passengers can buy tickets from August 18 on Vietnam Airlines’ website, mobile phone app and ticket offices nationwide.
The group will also prioritise increasing flights on routes with high travel demand such as Hanoi – Ho Chi Minh City/Vinh/Can Tho/Phu Quoc, and Ho Chi Minh City – Da Nang/Hai Phong/ Thanh Hoa/Vinh/ Dong Hoi/ Hue/Pleiku.
To best meet the needs of passengers, the group will continue to offer fares within a wide price range. Tickets for flights during Tet are available for sale four months in advance to make it convenient for passengers to plan ahead when purchasing tickets for the holiday.
To ensure public health, it will also continue applying COVID-19 prevention and control measures./.VNA
- Vietnam to raise tax on cars with high emissions
- Like the Moon in a Night Sky 2021 film project showcases shorts, animations, and documentaries
- The craft of smashing gold thinner than 300 years old paper in Hanoi is recognized as a National Heritage
- Strangely, the “poisoned” porridge was only eaten at night, the bitter taste in Ha Giang
- Thailand s top coffee chain to expand in Vietnam
Next Meats, Purveyor of the World's First Plant-based Yakiniku Meats, Is Now in Singapore
ECOVACS ROBOTICS Introduces 9-in-1 DEEBOT T9 In Indonesia - Our Best DEEBOT Just Got Better!
ECOVACS ROBOTICS Appoints Popular Korean Actor Hyun Bin as Brand Ambassador, Adding Excitement To Singapore Market
Infor Promotes Becky Xie to Lead Greater China and Korea Region
Kenanga Group Wins 7 Awards at The Bursa Excellence Event