Paradise Cave-Underground palace
Paradise Cave (Đong Thien Đuong) is deemed “an underground palace” within Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, UNESCO's World Heritage Site. It’s a karst landscape dating back 350-400 million years. The cave is based in Son Trach Commune, Bo Trach District, Quang Binh Province, Vietnam.
- Pakistan sees lowest COVID-19 positivity rate in 8 months, Indonesia reports 13,668 new cases
- Vietnam adds 100 new Covid-19 cases to Tuesday report
- Market rebounds, VN-Index returns to 1379.97 point-level
- A man dies after getting Covid-19 vaccine in Hanoi
- Additional 88 domestically-transmitted COVID-19 cases reported